May 23, 2013 | 2 Comments
Dr. Brown responds to rising Christian challenges to the Jewish people’s right to the Land and shares his perspectives on the increasing openness of Jewish leaders to believers in Jesus. Listen live here 2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at (866) 348 7884 with your questions and comments.
SPECIAL OFFER! THIS WEEK ONLY!
Three of Dr. Brown’s Classic Debates at More Than 40% Off with Free Shipping! You’ll Receive All Three DVD Debates: A Christian Response to Homosexuality, Does the Bible Provide and Adequate Answer to the Problem of Suffering?, and Did Jesus Really Die for Our Sins? for Your Gift of $30! Postage Paid!
Call 1-800-278-9978 or Order Online!
May 22, 2013 | 8 Comments
It is one thing to say that abortion or homosexual practice is wrong. It’s another thing to back our convictions with the Scriptures. What then are the best arguments to use to back our views, and how do we respond to those who reject our interpretation of the Word? Listen live here 2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at (866) 348 7884 with your questions and comments.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: If we have the heart of God we will have a heart that beats for the unborn and we will stand up to oppose the shedding of innocent blood.
May 21, 2013 | 41 Comments
This is the day for all Calvinists to call in and have a friendly debate and dialogue with Dr. Brown about why they believe Calvinism to be scripturally true. Dr. Brown will also offer some reflections in light of the tragic tornado in Oklahoma. Listen live here 2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at (866) 348 7884 with your questions and comments.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: I’m perfectly happy to have a discussion or debate about Calvinism vs. Arminianism, but at the end of the day it’s the same; we bow our knees to an all powerful God and go out and do His work!
May 20, 2013 | 7 Comments
In the first hour, Dr. Brown discusses whether we are putting too much (or too little) emphasis on biblical doctrine, in light of the needs of the world surrounding us; in the second hour, Dr. Brown discusses healing in the atonement, especially in light of Christian rapper Shai Linne’s charge that is a seriously false doctrine. Listen live here 2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at (866) 348 7884 with your questions and comments.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: Yes, let us major on the majors. Yes, let us have our doctrinal foundations put down strongly, but let us not divide where God does not divide. Let’s unite for the Great Commission!
May 17, 2013 | 6 Comments
How can we say the Bible is truly inerrant when there seem to be so many contradictions and errors? If Isa 7:14 says the promised child will be named Immanuel, why is he called Jesus (Yeshua) in the New Testament? Is it possible that homosexuality is due to fatherlessness? Listen live here 2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at (866) 348 7884 with your questions and comments.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: May I encourage you to examine your life, examine how you’ve lived thus far, examine how you’ve spent your years, and ask yourself the question, “Does my life make sense in the light of eternity?”keep looking »
Most Popular Shows
- 04/08: Dr. Brown Debates Homosexuality with Prof. John Corvino and Then Discusses Mean-Spirited Communication in the Body (and More)
- 04/01: Equipping the Church to Defend Marriage, Live from Italy!
- 04/09: The Great Salvation Debates: Lordship and Once Saved Always Saved
- 04/29: Dr. Brown Addresses the Beliefs of the Younger Generation and Talks with Rabbi Shmuley about “Hating the Sinner”
- 04/04: Dr. Brown Talks With Scott Volk about Replacement Theology and Wrong Theological Concepts
- jon on Changing Christian Attitudes Towards Israel and Changing Jewish Attitudes Towards Christianity
- Dan1el on Changing Christian Attitudes Towards Israel and Changing Jewish Attitudes Towards Christianity
- Brian R. on Calvinists Call-in Day
- Bo on Backing Our Moral Convictions with the Word
- kclee on Backing Our Moral Convictions with the Word
- Hijacked Messiah May 12, 2013
- Sex Symbols Who Speak in Tongues (by Dr. Michael Brown) February 10, 2013
- AN INAUGURATION TO MAKE ORWELL PROUD (By Dr. Michael L. Brown) January 21, 2013